Local Guide with deep knowledge of the region
Lunch in a local restaurant
Visit to a Douro estate for wines a olive oil tastings
Visit to a viewpoint
What's included, what's not
Guided scenic tour of the Douro
Lunch in a typical restaurant
Wine and olive oil tastings
All entries and admissions
Round trip to your location
Know before you book
Minimum age is 16 years old
What you can expect
The Douro is known for its wine, its history, and also its breath taking beauty.
The all region was carved in “patamares” (levels) to help the laborious work of wine production. In adition most propreties have olive trees around the vineyards, wish makes the all region look very excepcional.
We start the day with a boat ride and its unique point of view.
Then a visit to one of the highest viewpoints with stuning views,
Have lunch in a typical restaurant.
In the afternoon, we travel to a Douro estate for some wine and olive oil tastings.
- Peso da Régua
- cais da regua
- Peso da Régua Vila Real 5050-226
- Hotel pick-up (Vila Real)
- Vila Real Vila Real District 5000
- Hotel pick-up (Porto)
- Porto Porto District
- Hotel pick-up (Peso da Régua)
- Peso da Régua Vila Real District 5050
- Hotel pick-up (Lamego)
- Lamego Viseu District 5100
- Hotel pick-up (Mesão Frio)
- Mesão Frio Vila Real District 5040
- Hotel pick-up (Pinhão)
- Pinhão Vila Real District 5085