Cleaning and safety practices
Discover four of Krabi’s paradise islands with ease
Admire the spectacular limestone cliffs
Enjoy snorkelling with an abundance of marine life
A stress-free option for travellers with limited time
Hotel pick-up and drop-off are included
What's included, what's not
Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
Life jacket, Snorkelling mask
First Aid Kit
National Park fee (400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
Know Before You Book
Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town, Ao Nang and Klong Muang
Remote areas including Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB100 per person (payable directly to the driver)
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date an alternative tour or provide a full refund
What you can expect
Koh Kai (Chicken Island) has the feature of limestone mountain emerging from the sea ,when we look at the top of the island there is a sharp rock that looks like a chicken’s head which is an origin of the name of Koh Kai (Chicken Island). The coastline of Koh Kai (Chicken Island) is rockbound. There are many beautiful coral reefs in the west of the island as well and very suitable for diving. The duration of the low tide as called “Talay Waek (Separated Sea)” that we can walk along the beach from Koh Kai (Chicken Island) to the other islands nearby such as Koh Mor (Mor Island) and Koh Tub (Tub Island).
“Koh Tub (Tub Island) and Koh Mor (Mor Island)”, these two islands are small and connected to each other, during the low tide of seawater, it makes us see white fine sandbank (or sandbar) clearly and when it drops to the lowest level we will see Talay Waek (Separated Sea) caused by the connection among three islands namely Koh Kai (Chicken Island), Koh Tub (Tub Island) and Koh Mor(Mor Island). In general, the area of Koh Tub (Tub Island) and Koh Mor (Mor Island) will be a marina of long-tailed boats and speedboats that take the tourists to Talay Waek (Separated Sea) Krabi. “ Pranang Cave ” which is located on Railay peninsula ,a very shallow and small cave situated on the seacoast at the end of the beach in the south of “Pranang Cave Bay”, inside the cave is the location of Pranang Shrine which the local people love to take Si Va Lueng (Shiva lingam) to worship, there are some stalagmites and stalactites to be seen in the hall of the cave.
- 08:00am Pick up from Krabi town , Klong Muang and Tub Kaek.
- 08:30am Pick up from Ao Nang.
- 09:00am Depart from pier by Speedboat / Long-tailed boat. Visit to Koh Poda, Koh Kai (Chicken Island), Koh Tub Island and Koh Mor for snorkelling and exploring.
- 12:00pm Lunch time, visit Phranang Cave beach
- 03:00pm Back to the pier and then transfer you back to hotel.
The tour programme is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Individually wrapped food options available