Visiting Yasawa Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Yasawa Island has to offer including the coral reefs and cocktail bars. The secluded and cosy setting also entices those visiting the city. There are 18 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Yasawa Island
Places to visit in the larger region include Devil's Beach and Sawa-I-Lau Caves. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Yasawa Island, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of the city, but you can select from 18 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Yasawa Island Resort - All Inclusive is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Yasawa Island. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Yasawa Island can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with a private balcony. Our customers like its beach locale and pool.
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort is 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from central Yasawa Island. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Nacula Island can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Oarsman's Bay Lodge is 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the centre of Yasawa Island. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Nacula Island can enjoy access to a restaurant and a beach bar, along with a private living room. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Yasawa Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- About 46 millimetres of rain falls on Yasawa Island each year
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°C