Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Varena has to offer.
- There are 3 Varena hotels
- February is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Bolzano (BZO), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Varena
Varena is adjacent to Cavalese. Top sights in the area include Renon Cable Car and Piazza Walther.
Staying in Varena
Searching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may appreciate these top-rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
Alpino, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Varena
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the nighttime average to be -4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Varena is 29 millimetres