Search Hotels in Val De San Vicente
Meal plans available
Pocket Guide: Val De San Vicente
Visiting Val De San VicenteHistory buffs will enjoy a visit to Val De San Vicente and visitors are sure to appreciate the monuments and museums. Welcoming and cosy, this countryside city also attracts visitors with its restaurants, gardens, and bars.
- There are 2 Val De San Vicente hotels
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, while April tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Santander (SDR), 32.9 mi (53 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Val De San Vicente
- Taking a ferry, ice skating, and going on safari are top activities, while sights to visit include Santa Marina Golf
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable and landmarks to visit include Church of Nuestra Senora de los Angeles, Castillo del Rey, and Ferreria de Cades
- The gardens, beach, and countryside provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Pindal Cave, Franca Beach, and Cave of El Soplao
Getting around Val De San Vicente
There are plenty of options for getting around Val De San Vicente. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the area.
Dressing for Val De San Vicente
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 7°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 13°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the nighttime average
- Val De San Vicente gets about 34 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Val De San Vicente?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Val De San Vicente, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Val De San Vicente?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Val De San Vicente?
Val De San Vicente Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Val De San Vicente by Star Rating
- Hotels near Val De San Vicente Airports
- Accommodation near Val De San Vicente Attractions
- More accommodation types in Val De San Vicente
- Choose Your Val De San Vicente Hotel Style
- Search Val De San Vicente Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Val De San Vicente
- Hotels Near Val De San Vicente, Cantabria
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends