Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Talalla, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the beaches, doing yoga and restaurants. Visitors who travel to this relaxing, welcoming and seaside city can discover its surfing, gardens and spas.
- There are 3 Talalla hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.), 98.5 mi (158.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Talalla
- Surfing is a top activity, and Parewella Natural Swimming Area is a great place to visit
- The beaches, gardens and the sea exemplify the natural beauty, and some places to consider visiting are Dickwella Beach and Polhena Beach
Staying in Talalla
You might love Talalla Retreat for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
Talalla Retreat, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Talalla
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 22°C at night
- About 63 millimetres of rain falls on Talalla each year