Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants, sporting events and spas in Tagum. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its coffeehouses, monuments and shopping.
- There are 5 Tagum hotels
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Davao (DVO-Francisco Bangoy Intl.), 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Tagum
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit, such as New Christ the King Cathedral
- Shopping is first class in the area, and Gaisano Grand Mall is a favourite spot for retail therapy
Staying in Tagum
For trips with the family or other getaways, consider a highly rated traditional hotel like Big 8 Corporate Hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Big 8 Corporate Hotel with a 3.9 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Tagum
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Tagum gets about 47 millimetres of rain per year