Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Schwaebisch Gmuend hotel prices
Reviewed on 11 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 17 Oct 2020
Visiting Schwaebisch Gmuend
Visitors can enjoy all that Schwaebisch Gmuend has to offer including the entertainment choices, bars and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Schwaebisch Gmuend
- The closest major airport is in Stuttgart (STR), 29.5 mi (47.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Schwaebisch Gmuend
Places to visit in the larger region include Marklin World of Adventure Museum, Limes-Therme and HellensteinBad Aquarena. Additionally, you'll find Hellenstein Castle and Ellwangen Castle in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Schwaebisch Gmuend. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel am Remspark - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a health club. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and bar.
- Das Pelikan Hotel Schwäbisch Gmünd - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a bar and a conference centre.
Getting around Schwaebisch Gmuend
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Schwäbisch Gmünd Station. Schwaebisch Gmuend might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Schwaebisch Gmuend
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of -2°C
- About 736.60 millimetres of rain falls on Schwaebisch Gmuend each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Schwaebisch Gmuend?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Schwaebisch Gmuend, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Schwaebisch Gmuend?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Schwaebisch Gmuend?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Schwaebisch Gmuend?
Schwaebisch Gmuend Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Schwaebisch Gmuend by Star Rating
- Hotels near Schwaebisch Gmuend Airports
- Accommodation near Schwaebisch Gmuend Attractions
- More accommodation types in Schwaebisch Gmuend
- Choose Your Schwaebisch Gmuend Hotel Style
- Search Schwaebisch Gmuend Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Schwaebisch Gmuend
- Hotels Near Schwaebisch Gmuend, Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends