Visitors to Saint-Avold are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops, local tours and bars.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Saint-Avold
- The closest major airport is in Saarbruecken (SCN), 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Metz (ETZ-Metz - Nancy - Lorraine), 23.6 mi (38 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Avold
A favourite place to visit in the city is Saint-Avold Church. In the area, you'll also find Golf de Faulquemont-Pontpierre and Voelklingen Ironworks.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Saint-Avold. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hôtel Novotel Saint Avold - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Campanile Saint Avold - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Saint-Avold
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 0°C
- About 862.50 millimetres of rain falls on Saint-Avold each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -1°C