Search Hotels in 's-Hertogenbosch
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 9 Feb 2020
Visitors to 's-Hertogenbosch are sure to enjoy the museums, cathedrals and cafes. This city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights around the area include Efteling Theme Park and Safaripark Beekse Bergen.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodation options in 's-Hertogenbosch
- The closest major airport is in Eindhoven (EIN), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol), 47.1 mi (75.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in 's-Hertogenbosch
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Noordbrabants Museum, Zwanenbroedershuis and Jheronimus Bosch Art Center. The city is notable for its cathedrals and landmarks such as St. John's Cathedral. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Museum Slager and Stedelijk Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in 's-Hertogenbosch. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Boutique Hotel - B&B De Blauwe Pauw - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and a library. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast.
- Hotel 't Keershuys - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this inn. With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a free stocked minibar.
- Hotel Julien - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to parking and concierge services, along with a free stocked minibar. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit in the area include Efteling Theme Park, located 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Safaripark Beekse Bergen, which is 15.1 mi (24.3 km) away.
Getting around 's-Hertogenbosch
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at 's-Hertogenbosch Oost Station or 's-Hertogenbosch Station. 's-Hertogenbosch might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for 's-Hertogenbosch
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 28 millimetres of rain falls on 's-Hertogenbosch each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in 's-Hertogenbosch?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in 's-Hertogenbosch, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in 's-Hertogenbosch?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in 's-Hertogenbosch?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in 's-Hertogenbosch?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in 's-Hertogenbosch?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in 's-Hertogenbosch?
What's the best boutique hotel in 's-Hertogenbosch?
's-Hertogenbosch Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in 's-Hertogenbosch by Star Rating
- Hotels near 's-Hertogenbosch Airports
- Accommodation near 's-Hertogenbosch Attractions
- More accommodation types in 's-Hertogenbosch
- Choose Your 's-Hertogenbosch Hotel Style
- Search 's-Hertogenbosch Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in 's-Hertogenbosch
- Hotels Near 's-Hertogenbosch, North Brabant
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends