History buffs will enjoy a visit to Riegersburg and visitors are sure to appreciate the museums and monuments. Welcoming and hilly, this city also attracts visitors with its restaurants, spas, and golfing. A top attraction is Riegersburg Castle.
- Though not directly in Riegersburg, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while May tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Graz (GRZ-Thalerhof), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Riegersburg
- Golfing, taking an adventure tour, and wine tasting are top activities, while sights to visit include Therme Loipersdorf, Thermengolfplatz Fuerstenfeld-Loipersdorf, and Bad Waltersdorf Golf Club
- Known for its museums, opera, and art, including cultural attractions such as Riegersburg Castle, Pfeilburg Fuerstenfeld Museum, and Farmer's Museum
- Its monuments and historic sites are notable and landmarks to visit include Parish Church of Bad Waltersdorf, Jennersdorf Church, and Gleisdorf Catholic Church
Staying in Riegersburg
You might like Genusshotel Riegersburg, averaging GBP 219.48 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. A 4-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Genusshotel Riegersburg with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Riegersburg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be -7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July through September averages 26°C during the day and 8°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Riegersburg gets about 29 millimetres of rain per year