Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Reze has to offer.
- There are 3 Reze hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas July is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Reze
- Jules Verne Museum and Zenith de Nantes are popular cultural attractions
- Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany and Nantes Cathedral are noteworthy landmarks
Getting around Reze
Reze has plenty of options for transport. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Reze Pont-Rousseau Station.
Staying in Reze
You might like one of these top-rated, small-scale inns and unique properties for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Résid' Spa - Loire & Sèvre
- Ibis Styles Nantes Rezé Aéroport
Résid' Spa - Loire & Sèvre, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4 out of 5 user rating. Also ibis Styles Nantes Rezé Aéroport has a 3.6 rating by guests.
Dressing for Reze
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average temperature during the day is 23°C, whereas the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 25°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- About 719 millimetres of rain falls on Reze each year