Guests will appreciate the beer, restaurants and bars in Reisdorf. This city also attracts visitors with its cosy and welcoming ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Luxembourg (LUX-Findel), 16.3 mi (26.3 km) from the city centre
Staying in Reisdorf
You may enjoy a stay at Hotel Dimmer for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Dimmer with a 3.7 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Reisdorf
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, while the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of -1°C
- About 768 millimetres of rain falls on Reisdorf each year