Search Hotels in Pescara
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers to Pescara give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, wineries and art. A top sight in the city is Provincial Nature Reserve Pineta Dannunziana.
- There are 103 hotels and other accommodation options in Pescara
- The closest major airport is in Pescara (PSR-Abruzzo Intl.), 2 mi (3.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Pescara
Cultural venues in the city include Gabriele D'Annunzio House, Teatro Circus and Villa Urania Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Piazza della Rinascita, Cathedral of Saint Cetteus and Fontana La Nave di Pescara. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Provincial Nature Reserve Pineta Dannunziana, Pescara Beach and Montesilvano Beach.
In Montesilvano, you'll find 103 accommodation choices and hotels to make it easy to plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Maison Fleurie - Amenities in this B&B guestroom include free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and overall value.
- B&B Bella Pescara - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this B&B. Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Hotel Alba - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Montesilvano Convention Center, 5.1 mi/8.3 km from the centre of the city.
Getting around Pescara
If you want to journey outside the area, ride aboard a train from Pescara Porta Nuova Station, Pescara Central Station or Pescara San Marco Station. Pescara might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Pescara
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 15°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of 4°C
- Average annual rainfall for Pescara is 725 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 4°C