Search Hotels in Pesaro
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Pesaro has to offer including the art, theatres and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. Top sights around the area include Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli, Aquafan and Rimini Beach.
- There are 119 hotels and other accommodation options in Pesaro
- The closest major airport is in Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.), 16.6 mi (26.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Ancona (AOI-Falconara), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pesaro
The city's cultural venues include Teatro Rossini and Diocesan Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Rocca Costanza Pesaro, Ducale Palace and Almerici Palace. The city's natural beauty is on display at National Park San Bartolo, Spiaggia di Ponente and Spiaggia di levante.
Top places to see around the area include Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli, 11.8 mi/19 km from the heart of the city, and Aquafan, which is 14.2 mi (22.8 km) away.
Getting around Pesaro
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Pesaro Station. Pesaro might not have as many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Pesaro
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 16°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- Pesaro gets about 974.40 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 3°C