Search Hotels in Oia
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 6 Aug 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Oia
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Oia has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Vigo (VGO-Peinador), 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from the city centre
Staying in Oia
Seeking a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You might love Hotel Talaso Atlantico.
Hotel Talaso Atlantico, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.2 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Oia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, while the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of 8°C
- Average annual rainfall for Oia is 31 millimetres