Search Hotels in North Bay
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 15 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 8 Sep 2020
Visiting North Bay
Visitors to North Bay are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens and ski areas.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodation options in North Bay
- The closest major airport is in North Bay, ON (YYB-Jack Garland), 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in North Bay
Cultural venues in the city include Capitol Centre, Discovery North Bay and North Bay Area Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and North Bay War Memorial. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Northgate Shopping Centre and North Bay Memorial Gardens.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 31 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in North Bay. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton North Bay - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Comfort Inn Sturgeon Falls - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites North Bay - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for North Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 4°C and the night-time average to be -18°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and -5°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and -17°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for North Bay is 985.90 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -17°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in North Bay?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in North Bay, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in North Bay?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to North Bay?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to North Bay?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in North Bay?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in North Bay?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in North Bay?
Where's the best place to stay for a trip to the slopes in North Bay?
North Bay Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in North Bay by Star Rating
- Hotels near North Bay Airports
- Areas of North Bay
- Accommodation near North Bay Attractions
- More accommodation types in North Bay
- Choose Your North Bay Hotel Style
- Search North Bay Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in North Bay
- Hotels Near North Bay, Ontario
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends