Search Hotels in Nogales
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 12 Nov 2018
Visitors to Nogales are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events.
- There are 46 hotels and other accommodation options in Nogales
- The closest major airport is in Tucson, AZ (TUS-Tucson Intl.), 54.3 mi (87.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Nogales
Cultural venues in the city include Pimeria Alta Museum, Historic Santa Cruz County Courthouse and Karin Newby Gallery & Sculpture Garden. The city is notable for landmarks like Tubac Presidio State Historic Park, Sacred Heart Parish and John Ward's Ranch Historic Site. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the desert and these places to visit: Patagonia Lake State Park, Patagonia-Sonoita Creek Preserve and Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 46 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Nogales. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Tubac Golf Resort & Spa - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Best Western Sonora Inn & Suites - Our customers like the pool and WiFi at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free parking.
- Candlewood Suites Nogales - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness centre, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Nogales
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 24°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 36°C, whilst the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 36°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Nogales is 446 millimetres
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 35°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging -2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Nogales?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Nogales, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Nogales?
What's the best hotel for couples in Nogales?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Nogales?
What's the best golf hotel in Nogales?
Nogales Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Nogales by Star Rating
- Hotels near Nogales Airports
- Areas of Nogales
- Accommodation near Nogales Attractions
- More accommodation types in Nogales
- Choose Your Nogales Hotel Style
- Search Nogales Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Nogales
- Hotels Near Nogales, Arizona
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends