Search Hotels in Murrumburrah
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 3 Jul 2020
Pocket Guide: Murrumburrah
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Murrumburrah has to offer.
Dressing for Murrumburrah
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 11°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Murrumburrah is 595 millimetres