Visitors to Limon are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, safari tours and cafes. In Limon, there are 10 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Limon
Favourite places to visit in the city include Limon Heritage Museum, Limon Country Club and Limon Town Hall. Additionally, you'll find Wonder Tower in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 10 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Limon. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Limon - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and clean, quiet rooms.
- Comfort Inn Limon - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Quality Inn And Suites Limon - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Limon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the night-time average to be -12°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and -4°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and -12°C at night
- Limon gets about 395 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of -12°C