Search Hotels in Lesvos
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 18 Sep 2018
Visitors can enjoy all that Lesvos has to offer including the museums and waterfront. This city also attracts tourists with its countryside and cosy setting.
- There are 175 hotels and other accommodation options in Lesvos
- The closest major airport is in Mytilene (MJT-Mytilene Intl.), 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Lesvos
Cultural venues in the city include Natural History Museum of the Lesvos Petrified Forest, Teriade Museum and Ouzo Barbayannis Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Roman Aqueduct at Moria, Monastery of Saint Raphael and Molyvos Castle. The city's natural beauty is on display at Thermi Beach, Agios Isidoros Beach and Vatera Beach.
In Mytilene, you can choose from 175 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Theofilos Paradise Boutique Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Pyrgos of Mytilene - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Gera's Olive Grove - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Lesvos
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of 8°C
- About 20 millimetres of rain falls on Lesvos each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 7°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Lesvos?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Lesvos, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Lesvos?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Lesvos?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Lesvos?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Lesvos?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Lesvos?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Lesvos?
Lesvos Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Lesvos by Star Rating
- Hotels near Lesvos Airports
- Accommodation near Lesvos Attractions
- More accommodation types in Lesvos
- Choose Your Lesvos Hotel Style
- Search Lesvos Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Lesvos
- Hotels Near Lesvos, North Aegean Islands
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends