Guests are sure to enjoy the parks in Lagnes.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Avignon (AVN-Caumont), 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Lagnes
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and places worth a visit are Fontaine-de-Vaucluse Springs and Ochre Cliffs of Roussillon
- Favourite places to visit in the area include Cathedrale St-Siffrein, Place de l'Horloge and Palais des Papes
Staying in Lagnes
Searching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might like Le Mas des Grès.
Le Mas des Grès, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Lagnes
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, while the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Lagnes each year