Visiting La Roche-en-Ardenne
Visitors can enjoy all that La Roche-en-Ardenne has to offer including the monuments, rivers and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens and museums. A top sight in the area is Caves of Hans.
- There are 42 hotels and other accommodation options in La Roche-en-Ardenne
- The closest major airport is in Liege (LGG), 32.3 mi (52 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Luxembourg (LUX-Findel), 47.4 mi (76.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in La Roche-en-Ardenne
A couple of favourite places to visit are La Roche-en-Ardenne Castle and Battle of the Bulge Museum. Additionally, you'll find Caves of Hans in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 42 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in La Roche-en-Ardenne. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Chateau Beausaint - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and room size.
- Hostellerie La Claire Fontaine - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for La Roche-en-Ardenne
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of -1°C
- La Roche-en-Ardenne gets about 1119 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -1°C