Search Hotels in Kristianstad
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 14 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 21 Jul 2020
Visitors to Kristianstad are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, museums and monuments.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodation options in Kristianstad
- The closest major airport is in Kristianstad (KID), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Ronneby (RNB-Kallinge), 45.5 mi (73.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kristianstad
The city's cultural venues include Angshyddan Gallery and Ahus Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Church of the Holy Trintiy, Karsholm Mansion and Absolut Vodka Factory. The city's natural beauty is on display at Täppet Beach, Pulken and Tivoli Park.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Kristianstad. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Annas Hotell - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean rooms.
- Åhus Gästgivaregård - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Bäckaskog Slott - This 3-star castle features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
Getting around Kristianstad
If you want to journey outside the city, hop aboard a train from Kristianstad Central Station, Fjälkinge Station or Bromölla Station. Kristianstad may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Kristianstad
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 8°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 13°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Kristianstad gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Kristianstad?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kristianstad, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for families in Kristianstad?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Kristianstad?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Kristianstad?
What's the best golf hotel in Kristianstad?
What's the best accommodation in Kristianstad to be near historical sites?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Kristianstad?
Kristianstad Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Kristianstad by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kristianstad Airports
- Accommodation near Kristianstad Attractions
- More accommodation types in Kristianstad
- Choose Your Kristianstad Hotel Style
- Search Kristianstad Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Kristianstad
- Hotels Near Kristianstad, Skåne County
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends