Visitors to Kittila are sure to enjoy the skiing, restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events. Top sights in the city include Levi Ski Resort and Yllas Ski Resort.
- There are 48 hotels and other accommodation options in Kittila
- The closest major airport is in Kittila (KTT), 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Pajala (PJA), 54.5 mi (87.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kittila
Cultural venues in the city include Kiela Naturium, Art museum Einari Junttila and Kittila's Museum of Local History and Culture. The city's natural beauty is on display at Pallas-Yllastunturi National Park, Lemmenjoki National Park and Jerisjärvi. Skiing is one of the top activities, while Levi Ski Resort, Kesankijarvi and Yllas Ski Resort are favourite sights to visit.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 48 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Kittila. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Levi Panorama - This 3.5-star hotel features ski slopes, 4 restaurants and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Lapland Hotel Saaga - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, ski slopes and 3 restaurants.
- Break Sokos Hotel Levi - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Kittila
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of -5°C during the day and -22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 13°C, whilst the average at night is -12°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 14°C with night-time averages of -2°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 2°C and night-time averages of -22°C
- About 646.10 millimetres of rain falls on Kittila each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 12°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -21°C