Search Hotels in Hazyview
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Hazyview are sure to enjoy the parks and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its safari tours. A top sight in the area is God's Window.
- There are 77 hotels and other accommodation options in Hazyview
- The closest major airport is in Nelspruit (MQP-Kruger Mpumalanga Intl.), 21 mi (33.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Skukuza (SZK), 32.5 mi (52.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hazyview
The parks, rivers and gardens exemplify the city's natural beauty, and places to visit include Elephant Whispers and Hazyview Elephant Sanctuary. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Shangana Cultural Village and Perry's Bridge Reptile Park.
In White River, there are 77 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Idle & Wild - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Rissington Inn - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this inn. With a stay at this 3.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Bambuu Lakeside Lodge - With a stay at this 3.5-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and location.
Popular places to see around the area include God's Window, located 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the city centre, and Sabi Sands Game Reserve, which is 28.9 mi (46.6 km) away.
Dressing for Hazyview
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 28°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 15°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 13°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Hazyview is 736.20 millimetres
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while June and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Hazyview?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hazyview, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Hazyview?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Hazyview?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Hazyview?
What's the best high-end hotel in Hazyview?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Hazyview?
Hazyview Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Hazyview by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hazyview Airports
- Accommodation near Hazyview Attractions
- More accommodation types in Hazyview
- Choose Your Hazyview Hotel Style
- Search Hazyview Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Hazyview
- Hotels Near Hazyview, Mpumalanga
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends