Search Hotels in Gjirokaster
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Gjirokaster
Visiting Gjirokaster, Albania
History buffs will enjoy a visit to Gjirokaster, Albania, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the castle, ruins and museums. Visitors who travel to this cosy, hilly city can discover its festivals, churches and art.
- There are 2 Gjirokaster, Albania hotels
- Closest major airport is in Corfu (CFU-Ioannis Kapodistrias), 32.4 mi (52.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Gjirokaster, Albania
- Well-known for its museums, festivals and art, including cultural attractions, such as Ethnographic Museum and Museum of Archaeology
- Gjirokastra Castle and Zekate House are noteworthy landmarks
Dressing for Gjirokaster, Albania
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, while the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 16°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and nighttime averages of 6°C
- About 28 millimetres of rain falls on Gjirokaster, Albania each year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Gjirokaster?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Gjirokaster, will I receive a refund?
Gjirokaster Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Gjirokaster by Star Rating
- Accommodation near Gjirokaster Attractions
- More accommodation types in Gjirokaster
- Choose Your Gjirokaster Hotel Style
- Search Gjirokaster Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Gjirokaster
- Hotels Near Gjirokaster, Albania
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends