Visitors to Fougeres are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral, bars and monuments.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Fougeres
- The closest major airport is in Rennes (RNS-Saint-Jacques), 31.2 mi (50.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Fougeres
Favourite places to visit in the city include Château de Fougères, Musee Emmanuel-de-la-Villeon and Fougeres Forest. You'll also find Brittany American Cemetery and Vitre Chateau in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Fougeres. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hôtel Le Flaubert - Located in Écartelée-Bonabry-Orières-Paron, this hotel room features free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
- Balzac Hôtel - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this hotel. This 2-star hotel in Centre ville - Urbanistes features free WiFi and a bar.
- Hotel Campanile Fougeres - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Écartelée-Bonabry-Orières-Paron can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Fougeres
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- Fougeres gets about 33 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C