Search Hotels in Epernay
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 21 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 3 Oct 2019
Budget-minded travellers and upscale-minded travellers enjoy visiting Epernay though all visitors are sure to find plenty to see and do. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, churches and monuments. Around the area, top sights include St. Remi Basilica, Museum of Fine Arts and Notre-Dame de Reims.
- There are 46 hotels and other accommodation options in Epernay
- The closest major airport is in Paris (XCR-Chalons-Vatry), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Epernay
Favourite places to visit in the city include Moet et Chandon, Perrier Jouet and Leclerc-Briant. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mercier and Montagne de Reims Regional Natural Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 46 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Epernay. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- La Villa Eugène - This 5-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and pool.
- Premiere Classe Epernay - Our customers like the central location and helpful staff at this hotel. This 1-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and a terrace.
- Ibis Epernay Centre Ville - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and a snack bar/deli, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit in the area include St. Remi Basilica, located 14.3 mi (23 km) from the heart of the city, and Museum of Fine Arts, which is 14.9 mi (23.9 km) away.
Getting around Epernay
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Épernay Station. Epernay might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Epernay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 596.70 millimetres of rain falls on Epernay each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Epernay?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Epernay, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Epernay?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Epernay?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Epernay?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Epernay?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Epernay?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Epernay?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Epernay?
Epernay Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Epernay by Star Rating
- Hotels near Epernay Airports
- Accommodation near Epernay Attractions
- More accommodation types in Epernay
- Choose Your Epernay Hotel Style
- Search Epernay Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Epernay
- Hotels Near Epernay, Grand Est
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends