Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Daux has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Toulouse (TLS-Blagnac), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Daux
- Museum of the Augustins and Cite de l'Espace are popular cultural attractions
- Basilique Saint-Sernin and Place du Capitole are noteworthy landmarks
Staying in Daux
Searching for a charming or small, stylish hotel? You may enjoy Domaine de Peyrolade.
Domaine de Peyrolade, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Daux
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, while the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Daux gets about 650 millimetres of rain per year