Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Colditz, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the camping, castle and shopping. This cultural city also attracts visitors with its sporting events.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas July is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Leipzig (LEJ-Leipzig - Halle), 31.3 mi (50.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Colditz
- Its castle and historic sites are notable, and landmarks include Rochlitz Castle, Mildenstein Castle, and Schloss Rochsburg
- Also well-known for its camping, cultural and shopping
Staying in Colditz
Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may enjoy Parkhotel Muldental.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Parkhotel Muldental with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Colditz
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and -2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Colditz is 533 millimetres