Search Hotels in Cavan
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 26 Jul 2020
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Cavan, and visitors give high marks for the relaxing spas, top-notch restaurants and lively bar scene. Relaxing and welcoming, this city attracts tourists with its golf courses and lakeside setting. In Cavan, there are 9 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cavan
The city's lakes and countryside provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Killykeen Forest Park. Golfing is a top activity, and County Cavan Golf Club is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cavan Central Library and Heritage Centre and Breffni Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Cavan. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Farnham Estate Spa & Golf Resort - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a golf course and 2 restaurants. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and pool.
- Cavan Crystal Hotel - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Farnham Arms Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Cavan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Cavan is 813 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C