Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Bursa, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its glaciers. A top sight in the city is Uludag Ski Center.
- There are 236 hotels and other accommodation options in Bursa
- The closest major airport is in Bursa (YEI-Yenisehir), 25.5 mi (41.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Istanbul (SAW-Sabiha Gokcen Intl.), 47.9 mi (77.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bursa
Cultural venues in the city include Museum of Turkish and Islamic Arts, Ottoman House Museum and Bursa City Museum. Attractions like Bursa Zoo, Resat Oyal Culture Park and Buzz Park are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Osman Gazi Tomb, Emir Sultan Mosque and Grand Mosque of Bursa.
In Mudanya, you'll find 236 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Armistis Hotel - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Hilton Bursa Convention Center & Spa - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in Osmangazi features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and an indoor pool.
- Trilyali Butik Otel - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other top sights in Bursa include Uludag Ski Center.
Dressing for Bursa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bursa is 697 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C