Guests are sure to enjoy the bars, restaurants and fishing in Bunbeg. Scenic landscape and welcoming, this countryside city also attracts visitors with its live music.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Donegal (CFN), 3.1 mi (5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Bunbeg
- Well-known for its live music scene and cultural attractions, such as Glenveagh Castle and Dunfanaghy Workhouse
- The countryside and the sea highlight the natural beauty, and Lough Nacung, Magaharthy Beach, and Mount Errigal are several places worth visiting
Getting around Bunbeg
Bunbeg has many options for getting around. You can travel down to the port to find out about water transport.
Staying in Bunbeg
Seeking a charming or small, stylish hotel? You might like Bunbeg House.
Bunbeg House, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Bunbeg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bunbeg is 815 millimetres