Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Bronderslev has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Aalborg (AAL), 13.1 mi (21 km) from the city centre
Getting around Bronderslev
Bronderslev has many options for getting around. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Bronderslev Station.
Staying in Bronderslev
You may enjoy a stay at Hotel Phonix Bronderslev for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Dressing for Bronderslev
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 7°C and the nighttime average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and -1°C at night
- About 31 millimetres of rain falls on Bronderslev each year