Visitors can enjoy all that Lokken has to offer including the golf courses, art and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, bars and museums.
- There are 190 hotels and other accommodation options in Lokken
- The closest major airport is in Aalborg (AAL), 20 mi (32.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Lokken
A couple of favourite places to visit are Lokken Beach and Rubjerg Knude Lighthouse. In the area, you'll also find Faarup Sommerland and Blokhus Beach.
Dressing for Lokken
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 7°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of -1°C
- About 31 millimetres of rain falls on Lokken each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -2°C