Visiting Bridge Lake
Visitors can enjoy all that Bridge Lake has to offer including its mountain views. In Bridge Lake, there are 3 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Kamloops, BC (YKA), 50.7 mi (81.5 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bridge Lake
The city's natural beauty is on display at Bridge Lake Provincial Park, Emar Lakes Provincial Park and High Lakes Basin Provincial Park. You'll also find Eakin Creek Flooplain Provincial Park and Sulphurous Lake in the area.
As you plan for your holiday to Bridge Lake, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 9 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Lac Des Roches Resort is located 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the heart of Bridge Lake. This 3-star cabin in Bridge Lake features a private beach, a restaurant and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its clean rooms and location.
- Montana Hill Guest Ranch is 8 mi (12.9 km) from central Bridge Lake. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Bridge Lake features free breakfast, free parking and conference space. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast.
- Experience a Working Guest Ranch in the Heart of Cowboy County is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the centre of Bridge Lake. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Barriere can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Bridge Lake
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and -11°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is -2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 2°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 13°C and night-time averages of -11°C
- Bridge Lake gets about 33 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging -10°C