Visitors to Bastogne are sure to enjoy the museums and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's its breweries, coffee shops and spas.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodation options in Bastogne
- The closest major airport is in Luxembourg (LUX-Findel), 33.3 mi (53.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bastogne
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Bastogne War Museum, Bastogne Historical Centre and Bastogne Barracks. The city is notable for its monuments and landmarks such as American Memorial. Additionally, you might want to add Animalaine to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 22 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Bastogne. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Le Merceny Motel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a coffee shop, along with WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Hotel Leo Station, Villa et Annexes - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Bastogne
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of -1°C
- About 1119 millimetres of rain falls on Bastogne each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -1°C