Your first diving experience in Spain, Costa del Sol, Costa Tropical
Your first diving experience in Spain, Costa del Sol, Costa Tropical 09:00
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transport
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- Returns to original departure point
- Departure time: 9:00 AM
What you can expect
After we arrive at our dive centre at 9 o'clock in the morning we first drink coffee and prepare the required administration.
At 9.30 we leave with our boat from the port of Caleta de Velez. We sail for one hour to the Cerro Gordo National Park where we choose the dive sites for the day. We do two dives with an interval of 2 hours. At around 3.30 pm we are back in the port of Caleta.
During the day trip we will see if we can find the dolphins and 2 dives will be made of a total of 45 minutes.
Of course you have the opportunity to swim between dives.
We make films of the day both above water and underwater. you can get these images from us for free via a Wetransfer (email)