Explore the natural wonders of Yosemite National Park
Professional guide sharing history & geological information
El Capitan, Half Dome & Yosemite Falls
Comfortable & scenic ride in an eco-friendly biofuel coach
Chance to bike, hike, & swim on your own throughout the park
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Guided tour of Yosemite National Park
Return transport to and from 4 select San Francisco locations
Guide service charge (optional, recommended)
Cleaning and safety practicesSee all
- Masks required
- Contactless tickets
- Vehicles and venues disinfected
Know Before You Book
This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
Return transport is available between 6:35 AM and 7:45 AM from 4 convenient locations in and around San Francisco.
Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
What you can expect
Explore the glacially-carved valley while experiencing majestic meadows, roaring waterfalls and towering granite cliffs from the heart of Yosemite's dynamic wildernes.
Just a few hours' drive from San Francisco, Yosemite is the ideal break from the distractions of the city. Since John Muir's first glimpse of Tuolumne Meadows, Yosemite has captivated and inspired people from all over the world, totaling more than 5 million visitors in a year.
Immerse yourself in our day-long tour with our professional guides. Capture the endless skylines, rock formations, and waterfalls as you enjoy an overview of how Yosemite Park's unique landscape was formed, who came before, and how the park became the nation's first ever protected national park.
Wander through the fields, bike the trails or just find a serene overlook to sit and reflect. Discover the resilience and beauty of a place that has captured the hearts of visitors throughout the ages.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Individually wrapped food options available
This information is provided by our partners
- Yosemite National Park
- Pickup: Riu Plaza Fisherman's Wharf (North Point Street Side)
- 2500 Mason Street
- San Francisco California 94133
- Pickup: San Francisco Hilton Union Square (Mason Street Side)
- 333 O'Farrell Street
- San Francisco California 94102
- Pickup: BEI Hotel
- 50 8th Street
- San Francisco California 94103
- Pickup: Dublin BART Station
- 5801 Owens Drive
- Pleasanton California 94588