Cleaning and safety practices
Paddle through the beautiful, narrow cave rivers of Tam Lod
Admire the stunning stalactites that hang ominously overhe
Climb into Tam Pee Hua Tho to admire its ancient feature.
Increase your excitement experience with Quad bike ride activities
Enjoy riding through the beautiful mountain and the jungle
What's included, what's not
Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
First Aid Kit
Know before you book
Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town , Ao Nang.
Remote areas including Klong Muang and Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB200 per person (payable directly to the driver).
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
What you can expect
- Paddle through the beautiful, narrow cave rivers of Tam Lod Nua.
- Admire the stunning stalactites that hang ominously overhead.
- Travel to Tam Phee Hua Tho and wander through its stunning limestone formations.
- Climb into Tam Pee Hua Tho to admire its ancient feature.
- Explore cave paintings and secret inlets with a guide.
- Enjoy a leisurely lunch at a traditional Thai seafood restaurant in Bor Thor.
- Enjoy a complimentary tea or coffee with your kayak orientation.
- Increase your excitement experience with Quad bike ride activities.
- Enjoy riding through the beautiful mountain and the jungle.
- Enjoy riding through the jungle and bumpy trails.
Kayaking at Bor Thor is much interesting place with mangrove forest and sea cave. Take you to see the Phee Hua Tho Cave that looks like a human skull image which had ever discovered ancient human skulls in the cave that were larger than modern humans. There are cave paintings inside the cave, on the wall and ceiling of the cave has prehistoric paintings, human figures, animals and organs estimated to be 3000 years old. In the cave there is also a lot of shells piled up on the ground for many million years. In addition to The Phee Hua Tho Cave, the tourists can also visit another caves in the same area that is The North Tham Lod (the north grotto or Tham Lod Nua) and The South Tham Lod (the south grotto or Tham Lod Tai), you can do kayaking pass through these caves.
The two caves have a slightly different characteristics , namely The South Tham Lod (Tham Lod Tai) is under the limestone mountain, there is the stream flowing through a narrow tunnel, including magnificent stalagmites and stalactites. But The North Tham Lod (Tham Lod Nua) has a large cavity, there is a crooked tunnel and longer than The South Tham Lod(Tham Lod Tai). You can paddle during low tide only.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Individually wrapped food options available