Private surfing lessons in the Basque Country
- The surf doesn't stop when you manage to stand up and slide down to the beach. On the contrary, this is where it all begins!That’s why I also offer advanced courses for ages 9 and up.The improvement courses are technical and progression courses.They are carried out offshore, behind the breaking area of the waves and require a little experience of the students.As a former competitor, I will take you to a new level with technique and advice to make you gain confidence in yourself and thus push your limits in each session.The place and times of the lessons are fixed "the day before for the next day" according to the sea conditions, the tides and the level of the students to best adapt the practice of surfing from day to day for all. You will therefore have the opportunity to surf on several spots from Bidart to Hendaye, analyse the different waves and discover new scenery.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transport
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Returns to original departure point
What you can expect
For your safety and your learning, I will always be present in the water with you and help you with the knowledge that I have acquired during my journey to accomplish your goals.
The points on which we are working require a little autonomy of the pupils in this unpredictable environment.
- Analysis of conditions and safety
- Techniques to adopt to achieve the objectives set at the start of the session
- Bar passage
- Train technique and efficiency
- Reading the spot and the series
- Placement and positioning
- Wave reading and turns and more
Let's have fun!