Douro Valley- Expert wine guide all day, Lunch,Boat and Tastings
Cleaning and safety practices
- Small groups makes the day more enjoyable!
- Fantastic Boat trip in the most beautiful area of the Valley
- Guided tour of 2 High Quality Wine Estates
- Several tastings of wine, olive oil, cheese and jams
- Lunch at a very good local Restaurant with ALL Included
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Pick up at your hotel/apartment in Porto city,
- Be on the street in front of your hotel / apartment at the pick-up time
- The pick up time is estimated, we are dependant on traffic
- Lunch is possible vegetarian option or gluten free
- Low intensity level
- We have child car seat
- Normally between the months of July and September the temperatures are higher
What you can expect
Certified company by “Tourism of Portugal”, with the CLEAN AND SAFE SEAL. Our team has a specific training on safety standards. We have a complete plan for cleaning our vehicles, and we provide alcohol and masks for our customers. All programmes carefully organised taking into account the guidelines of the world health organisation. The fact that we only work with very small groups, there is more security. We guarantee an unforgettable experience.
PREMIUM SERVICE-Quality of visits, lunch and tastings above average.
The whole experience will be located in the world heritage region, makes all the difference…Everything is organised so that one day you have a global view of the Douro Valley. We will visit different monuments, different wine producers still producing like the old times and enjoy the unique beauty of the landscape from several viewpoints in the region. In the Douro, besides wine, one of the best olive oils of Portugal is produced.
THE BEGINNING OF OUR FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE
After the pick up to your apartment/hotel,we will make a journey to the Douro valley in a high class vehicle.
At one of the most beautiful viewpoints in the Valley.
It will be an experience in a Rabelo boat, the traditional boat of Douro. The location of this cruise is considered one of the most beautiful areas of the Valley.To make it even more special, only our guests will have the opportunity to drive the boat.
PINHÃO TRAIN STATION
Lets visit one of the most beautiful train stations in Portugal.
A very good local restaurant.
During lunch we will taste 2 Douro wines,unlimited quantity.
As we only work with small groups, it will be a pleasant time around the table where we can talk and share different experiences.
We go to the winery that is considerate the Douro jewel.
It will be a wine tasting in the heart of the World Heritage area.
An exclusive wine estate.
All the secrets of Port wine will be revealed. Besides the wine you will also taste gourmet olive oil of Douro and tasting of the regions traditional fruit jams.
RETURN TO PORTO
The comfortable, air-conditioned van will provide a few minutes of rest for those who can t resist getting a nap while travelling:)
WE GUARANTEE YOU WILL LOVE IT!
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitiser provided