- Attention to detail. Photography Workshops are always very small groups never bigger than three people. Personal Tuition is available. Local knowledge. Patient and understanding. Extensive knowledge of Photography Techniques.
Duration: 9 hours
Digital Editing: All photography workshops include post-processing.
Transport is provided for the workshop.
Duration: 8 hours
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transport
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Returns to original departure point
- Departure time: Suppliers and travellers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Whats Included? 5/6/2021 - 5/14/2023Monday - Sunday:08:00 AM - 10:00 PM Photography Workshop 6/19/2019 - 5/14/2023Monday - Sunday:08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
What you can expect
What to expect from your photography workshop.
We'll be chasing the light and waves around Cornwall - the day will be tailored to your needs and requirements. Depending on tides we'll visit the best locations for photography. This can be secluded coves, dramatic cliffs, or lighthouses to name a few. The workshop is Nine Hours in duration, so there is plenty of time for visiting the lesser known places. During the day, we'll spend a couple of hours going through editing techniques and post processing. This will show you how to give your images impact and make them stand out. (the editing will carried out here in Portreath). All transport during the workshop is already provided for, there will also be a selection of snacks during the day. Cornwall also has a large array of sea life, seals, dolphins, birds of prey, even the odd basking shark may make an appearance during the summer months. I've been a professional photographer for two years now, and love teaching people the skills required to take their photography to the next level.
• Godrevy, B3301, Gwithian TR27 5ED England
- Newquay England
- Wild Seascapes, 1 Bridgemoor Cottages, Bridge, Redruth TR16 4QA, UK Traveler pickup is offered We also pick up from any hotel within a 15 mile radius of Portreath - free of charge. Airports St Mawgan Airport, Newquay England
- Newquay England