Orange County/Anaheim Resort Private Transfer To San Diego, CA.
To San Diego (7-9P)
Full-Size Van (7-9P): Private Transfer To San Diego, or Carlsbad, or La Jolla, CA, and surrounding communities. Up to Nine (9) Guests.
To San Diego (10P)
Full-Size Van (10P): Private Transfer To San Diego, or Carlsbad, or La Jolla, CA., and the surrounding communities. Up to Ten (10) Guests.
To San Diego (5-6P)
Full-Size Van (5-6P): Private Transfer To San Diego, or Carlsbad, or La Jolla, CA., and the surrounding communities. Up to Six (6) Guests.
To San Diego (3-4P)
Full Saloon/Minivan (3-4P): Private Transfer To San Diego, or Carlsbad, or La Jolla, CA., and the surrounding communities. Up To Four (4) Guests.
To San Diego (1-2P)
Economic Saloon (1-2P): Private Transfer To San Diego, or Carlsbad, or La Jolla, CA, and the surrounding communities. Up to Two (2) Guests.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child Seats available for an additional fee upon request.
- RapidShuttle staff will do their best to track flights Arrivals for all Private Services. However, it's the Traveller responsibility to contact us and inform us of any delays, cancellations or flight changes. In addition, is the Traveller responsibility to let RapidShuttle's agents know if they are running late due, but not limited to Luggage, Costumes, and or Emigration Issues.
- Guest is responsible to notify RapidShuttle for any delays. After the allocated waiting time, if no contact with the party, RapidShuttle reserves the right to record the trip as a No-Show by the Guest. No-Shows are Not Refundable.
- Drivers are not allowed to collect payments onboard for the exception of tips. Any cash, or any other form payment made directly with the driver it will be considered tip/service charge.
- Additional Services, Upgrades, and Fees (If Any - That are not included in the voucher rate) needs to be fully paid within 48 hours before the pickup schedule to avoid transfer cancelations.
- RapidShuttle is not responsible for any items left in the vehicles; please ensure you have all your belongs upon exiting the vehicles. Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 hand baggage. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please enquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Collapsible wheelchairs/Scooter with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the Guest(s) is/are accompanied by someone who can assist them, board, disembark and disassemble/assemble the wheelchair/scooter. Please keep in mind that Wheelchairs/Scooters may not fit in a vehicle luggage compartment designated for 1-2 Passengers (Saloon), or 3-4 Passengers (Minivan). Due to the fact that Wheelchairs and or Scoters vary in Size, Shape, and Form. It is the Guest(s) responsibility to ensure that such items can fit on the selected vehicle and or passenger group. Due to liabilities, the driver is not allowed to assist in the disassembly/assembly of the wheelchair/scooter, nor assist the Guest(s) board or off-board the vehicle. RapidShuttle vehicles are Not equipped to provide Access/ADA services. In the event, that the wheelchair/scooter cannot fit in the baggage compartment, nor the Guest(s) have the ability to board the selected vehicle/service; RapidShuttle it will do their best to find an alternative service for the Guest(s) at their own costs. The Guest(s) understands that these costs will be in addition to their initial cost for the reservation. The Guest(s) as well understand that in the event that RapidShuttle's driver cannot accommodate the Guest(s) due to their own ability to board, and/or off-board the vehicle, and or the scooter or wheelchair cannot fit in the baggage compartment, RapidShuttle reserves the right not to issue a refund for the services.
- Due to unforeseen events such but not limited to Road Conditions, Mechanical Failures, Over Bookings, RapidShuttle reserves the right to hire a RapidShuttle Affiliate and or Partner to provide transport for a scheduled pickup. The service type and cost will be equal or greater from what the Client has paid. In such cases, the information provided to The Affiliate and or Partner it will be limited to the Client's name and contact phone number, arrival/departure flight information, and pickup/drop off information. In the event RapidShuttle sees the needs to use one of our Affiliate's and or Partners to provide a scheduled pick-up, RapidShuttle it will Not Charge the client any extra fees. These measures have to be in place to ensure that our clients do not get services interruptions or to avoid any unnecessary delays.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transport
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Departure time: Suppliers and travellers coordinate start times within the given time periods. To San Diego (10P) 3/1/2021 - 8/31/2022Monday - Sunday:05:00 AM - 08:00 PM To San Diego (3-4P) 3/1/2021 - 8/31/2022Monday - Sunday:05:00 AM - 08:00 PM To San Diego (5-6P) 1/1/2021 - 8/31/2022Monday - Sunday:05:00 AM - 08:00 PM To San Diego (1-2P) 3/1/2021 - 8/31/2022Monday - Sunday:05:00 AM - 08:00 PM To San Diego (7-9P) 3/1/2021 - 8/31/2022Monday - Sunday:05:00 AM - 08:00 PM
What you can expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Orange County, Orange County, California
One-way Private Transfer To San Diego.
Duration: 1 minute
- Santa Ana
- Anaheim & Buena Park California
- Traveler pickup is offered One-way Private Transfer From Orange County: Disneyland Anaheim Resort, Buena Park, Tustin, Irvine, Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, Santa Ana, Laguna Beach, Huntington Beach, and surrounding communities. Please contact us for other locations in Orange County. Airports John Wayne Airport, 18601 Airport Way, Santa Ana, CA 92707 San Diego Intl Airport, 3225 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101 Ports San Diego Cruise Terminal.
- Anaheim & Buena Park California