Open Water Diver course + underwater photo shooting
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transport
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A diving medical certificate is required by law. For a fee of only 25,-€ you can get one from a doctor near our diving school.
- Not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travellers
- Returns to original departure point
- Departure time: 10:00 AM
What you can expect
In the Open Water Diver course your instructor will teach you the basics of scuba diving in 3 days. Already at the age of 10 years you can start with the course ! You start with the first practical exercises in shallow water from the beach. The theory will be learned easily and comfortably from home (hotel) before the course. Besides an extensive theoretical training, you will also consolidate your practical knowledge during 4 open water dives (2 of them from the boat). The receipt of the Open Water Diver certification is only the beginning. As a qualified diver, fantastic diving destinations, interesting people and incomparable adventures await you. And as you continue your diving adventure and gain experience in advanced diving courses, more and more opportunities are waiting for you.