Night Kayak Tour in St. John - Westin Resort
- Paddling during the day under the sun is of course a blast... But Night Paddling is something very unique. From the moment you get into your glowing kayak, begin paddling under the stars, and can hear the invisible orchestra of frogs... You will know you've set out on an adventure you will not soon forget! What are you waiting for, #letsGLOW !
Night Kayak Tour in St. John 18:30
Night Kayak Tour in St. John 20:00
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- Returns to original departure point
What you can expect
Night Kayak / GLOW tour is an award winning excursion based out of the beautiful Westin Resort, St. John. Upon arrival “get your glow on” with glow paint and photos (bring your own phone into the water at your own risk). Upon departure be amazed by the clear-bottom kayaks and glow of your kayak. Some clear water parts of the cove allow you to search for marine life below such as pre-historic tarpons and sting rays. Other parts, more murky, create a fun and spooky experience as you paddle along the shoreline. Allow your A-Team of guides to take you on a nocturnal adventure you won't soon forget!
Commonly asked questions:
Kayaks are 2 person kayaks.
Max weight per kayak = 400lbs
Max weight per person = 285lbs
Minimum age is 4 years old. (Kids are the same price as adults).
• St. John, St. John, US Virgin Islands