- Meet like-minded people
- The only hiking company offering transport from Manchester
- See where they filmed parts of Harry Potter
- Led by 2 professional mountain leaders
- Spectacular breath-taking views
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Minimum age 15 (Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult)
- General fitness is required as you will be walking for 5-6 hours at a steady pace.
What you can expect
Malham Cove is a huge curving amphitheatre shaped cliff formation of limestone rock. The vertical face of the cliff is about 260 feet high. The top of the cove is a large area of deeply eroded limestone pavement, of a strange pattern rarely seen in England. The majesty of Malham Cove looks out over the Village of Malham and has been attracting visitors for centuries.
Harry Potter, The Deathly Hollows were filmed all around Malham Cove!
It takes approximately 3 - 4 hours to follow this route.
This event is in total 12km and a well-rewarded day out! Once at the start of the hike, you will be led by trained mountain leaders all through the route.
A general level of fitness is required as you will be walking for 3 - 5 hours. We welcome anyone to join us! We have guided all abilities around the mountains, and we believe there is no better achievement than stepping out of your comfort zone!
Time: 3 - 4 Hours
What Do I Need To Bring
Backpack (20-40 litre max)
Waterproof Jacket and pants
Walking trousers/shorts (No Jeans)
Lunch (sandwiches are ideal)
Water (minimum 1 litre)
Personal First Aid/medication