London Eye Experience Tickets
Cleaning and safety practices
- The iconic London Eye, Europe's tallest observation wheel
- Stunning bird's-eye view of London from 443 feet (135 m)
- 4-D film with multi-sensory special effects & aerial footage
- Sweeping vistas of Parliament, Big Ben & Buckingham Palace
- Captivating 360-degree views of the capital
Admission (Advance Purchase)
Admission (Same Day)
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary. Children 13 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible (limit 2 wheelchairs per capsule and 8 per time slot).
- Capsules are shared with people outside of your party.
- The London Eye is closed for annual maintenance during select dates in January. Please check before you go.
- Hours of operation are 11 AM–6 PM (last rotation) during low season and 10 AM-8:30 PM (last rotation) during high season; however, this may vary, please check before you go.
- The London Eye is an extremely popular attraction, you will be allocated the next available time slot. The typical wait time varies from 15 minutes to over an hour; it is recommended to arrive early to book your preferred time to avoid disappointment.
- The Fast-Track ticket gives access to the fast-track ticket desk; you will be allocated the next available time slot.
- The Champagne Experience gives you access to the VIP Experience desk; you will be allocated the next available time slot.
- London Eye & River Thames Cruise Experience gives you access to the VIP Experience desk; you will be allocated the next available London Eye ride time slot. Cruises depart every hour between 10:45 AM and 7:45 PM from the London Eye Pier. Times vary; please check before you go.
What you can expect
Fly high above the slow-moving waters of the Thames for a bird's-eye vantage point over London's historical landmarks and modern architecture. Take in far-reaching views of St Paul's Cathedral, Tower Bridge, and the Tower of London on this relaxed revolution over the British metropolis.
Start your experience as you snag a seat at the London Eye 4-D film. Hold on while you soar above the capital in a groundbreaking, multi-sensory film experience replete with dramatic in-theater special effects of wind, snow, and mist—the perfect prelude to your real ride on the wheel.
Next, board one of the London Eye’s 32 glass-lined capsules and slowly swoop a circular 443 feet (135 m) into the air. Gaze over the tranquil waters of the River Thames, iconic Big Ben—recognisable by its 4-faced chiming clock and spire—and the 19th-century, Gothic grandeur of Parliament. Keep your eyes peeled for the Royal Standard flag flying above Buckingham Palace—the indicator that the Queen is at home. At the tippy top—if clear skies are on your side—you can see as far as 25 miles (40 km) away.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided