Hollywood VIP Day Tour from Las Vegas
Cleaning and safety practices
- Chance to see Hollywood landmarks with a professional guide
- Luxury transport in air-conditioned SUV or VIP mini coach
- Walk of Fame, Sunset Boulevard, & the Chinese Theatre
- Scenic drive through the stunning California High Desert
- Breakfast Snacks, picnic lunch and bottled water
Hollywood Tour Small Group
Beautiful and scenic high desert views on our way to Los Angeles, a romantic picnic lunch at Santa Monica Beach and the wonderful Hollywood.Walk of Fame.
Hollywood Tour Small Group PRIVATE
Live commentary in English. Beautiful and scenic high desert views on our way to Los Angeles, a romantic picnic lunch at Santa Monica Beach and the wonderful Hollywood.Walk of Fame.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Car seats are available for no additional charge; please arrange by calling the tour operator after booking.
- Hotel pickup is available from all Las Vegas Strip and city centre hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 25 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
What you can expect
See the most famous sights in Hollywood on an all-day tour from Las Vegas. Stroll amongst the stars at the Hollywood Walk of Fame, take in the sand and surf at Santa Monica Beach, home of the TV show Baywatch and view theneighborhoods of the rich and famous in Beverly Hills all in one day.
Start your day with convenient pickup at your Vegas hotel, where you can hop into the seat of a comfy air-conditioned mini coach and prepare for your scenic drive to the southwest. you'll see wonderful desert landscapes and rugged mountain ranges as you cruise along the southern tip of Death Valley and into Los Angeles. For your first stop, enjoy lunch in Southern California style at Santa Monica Beach and Pier where Baywatch was filmed.
Then, drive along the famous Rodeo Drive and equally famous Sunset Strip before cruising through Beverly Hills to Hollywood Blvd. Get off the bus and stroll along Hollywood Boulevard’s Walk of Fame with the stars at your feet. See the ornate Chinese Theatre, the hand prints of celebrities in concrete, and the famous and ornate Roosevelt Hotel (known for celebrity sightings). You can even catch a view of the iconic Hollywood Sign from the patio of the Kodak/Dolby Theatre. Don't forget to photograph your favourite star or pick up a souvenir at one of the many gift shops in this fascinating area.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Individually wrapped food options available